Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Snowflake Wishes

Snowflake Wishes retired a year ago and I made these cards a year ago. They have been patiently waiting for me to share their beauty.

The card base is Crumb Cake that I added another layer of Crumb Cake onto the base. I stamped the snowflake with Crumb Cake and Pool Party ink and the greeting with Night of Navy ink. I sponged some Whisper White ink on the edges of the cardstock. I added strip of embossed vellum to the left side of the cardstock. I tied some linen thread around the layer, tying it in a bow. I then added a snowflake die cut from Basic White cardstock with a rhinestone added to the center. 



I started with a card base of thick Basic White. I stamped the greeting with Night of Navy onto the Crumb Cake strip and added it and the 2 blue strips to the card. A few die cut snowflakes and rhinestones make a beautiful card!


I used a set of decorative masks to create the background on this card. I laid my Basic White cardstock in a box, put the mask (or stencil) over my cardstock and spritzed it with Night of Navy re-inker and rubbing alcohol. Carefully remove the mask from the cardstock and allow to dry. Stamp the snowflakes onto the cardstock with Balmy Blue ink. Using a blending brush, add some Balmy Blue ink to the background. Isn't that a beautiful background? You can watch the Facebook Live where I show you how to make this card HERE.


Christmas is over for yet another year. These stamps are retired. You can work ahead and using retired is a good thing. You could also use the layout or colors and create your own fun, new card!

If you need some supplies, please click the pictures below to go to my online store.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: