Monday, January 2, 2023

Wildlife Wonder

I am going to work on being consistent this year. I want to be posting on my blog several times a week. I was doing that very consistently until summer. It is time! I have over 60 posts in my queue waiting to be written up and shared. I haven't stopped creating, just stopped sharing. So, here I go!

I'm starting with a fantastic stamp set called Wildlife Wonder. This set is perfect for creating those hard to make masculine cards.

The Night of Navy and So Saffron is the perfect color combination for this card. The moon was stamped with the large circle from Watercolor Shapes.


Sticking to the basics on this card. Black and white will never lead you astray. The paper is from the now retired paper pack called Petal Passion but you could change it out for one of the patterns from Perfectly Penciled and have an equally awesome card!


I used the technique called retiform to make this card. My colors are Pear Pizzazz and Orchid Oasis. The bear and greeting were stamped with Early Espresso ink. To do the retiform technique, you mask off an area and lay color in that area. Mask another area off and add color. Repeat as many times as necessary for the look you are trying to achieve. HERE is the Facebook Live I made creating this card. 


When you are using very dark colors for the card base, don't forget to add a layer of Basic White to the inside of your card so you have a place to stamp and write your greetings. 

The pictures below will take you to my online store where you can purchase the supplies for these cards and so much more.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: