Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Hippo Happiness

Hippo Happiness was retired last spring. I was sad to see this one leave our arsenal. The labels that are part of the dies are fantastic! The animals in this set are so adorable too. As you can see, I played with this set but didn't get to share them with you so here we go!

The colors for this card are Tahitian Tide,  Daffodil Delight, and Melon Mambo. It's a very cheerful card. You can see one of the great labels in these dies on this card too.


This adorable hippo was fun to create. The words were stamped over and over to create that strip of cardstock. I'm not sure if you can see it but the hippo has two layers behind him. They are all on dimensionals, creating some awesome pop!


This butterfly was stamped repeatedly on the Basic White cardstock. I then stamped the wings with Fresh Freesia, Calypso Coral, and Parakeet Party.


One more card than I normally share on one blog post. This one is Smoky Slate card base with Polished Pink and Gorgeous Grape. Such a fun, girly card. The front of the card has the key hole cut from it so the unicorn is on the inside of the card. You can watch my Facebook Live video HERE to see more on how to do this type of card. 


I'm sorry if you missed out on this fun set. I hope you can still find some great inspiration from these fun cards. It's always fun to find a way to change the design of a card. Have fun playing!

The supplies are listed below. If you click on the pictures, you will be taken to my online store where you can so some shopping.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



No comments: