Thursday, January 26, 2023

Hippest Hippo Scrapbook Pages

These hippos were part of the sale-a-bration this past summer. They are so cute and I really enjoyed playing with them. Writing up the blog post, evidently not so much! I'm working making that better but I am playing catch up and trying very hard to be consistent with my posts.


The designer series paper is Petal Pink and from Design a Daydream hostess pack. The hippos were stamped with Memento ink and then colored with Smoky slate blends. I added some Petal Pink to the tutu. I use Playful Alphabet dies for the title. These dies are retired but they are in the clearance rack at the moment. I love the size of them and use them quite a bit for scrapbooking. Get them before they are gone! 


The hippo was stamped, die cut and added to the page. I added a couple of flowers too. These flowers are from the Hippo dies that were also part of the sale-a-bration freebies this summer. 


You could recreate these pages with a different color scheme and use the Adorable Owls stamp set. You could fussy cut the owls or stamp them on circles or squares or any other shape you would like. That would make an adorable set of pages too.

The pictures below are the list of supplies that I used to create these pages. You can click on the pictures to go to my online store.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: