Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Sweet Sorbet

I would think by now you have checked out the fun new in colors. I am featuring Sweet Sorbet with these three cards. This first one showcases the Sweet Songbirds. I folded the card base in half and then the front flap in half again. I added some designer series paper to the front flap and the circle is only adhered to the front so that the card can be opened. 


Lighthouse Point is a great new set too. I stamped the large blob (I mean, what do you call it?) twice without re-inking in Balmy Blue. The sand was stamped with Crumb Cake and the lighthouse was heat embossed with white embossing powder and then die cut. The layer is Night of Navy, although it looks black in the picture. 


Sweet Cherries is such a darling set. I really need to get this onto my table and play with it. Really, all three of these sets needs to see more ink! I put some Petal Pink with the Sweet Sorbet and a touch of Granny Apple Green.


Sweet Sorbet is a soft red color. When you put it next to Real Red, the softness comes out even more. It's still pretty bold but not as bold as Real Red. I'm enjoying this color on several cards as of late. Since I still have over 55 posts in the queue, you may be waiting a while before you get to see. 

All the supplies used to create these cards are listed below. Please click on one of the pictures to be taken to my online store where you can shop until you drop!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: