Monday, January 30, 2023

Starry Sky

Starry Sky is one of the newest In Colors. I adore this year's In Colors because I love bright colors and these are bright! Starry Sky is not a bright color but a beautiful deep blue with a few undertones of purple. 

I made this first card with A Fish & a Wish stamp set and coordinating punch. I used Bermuda Bay and Mango Melody with Starry Sky for a fantastic color combination.


The Starry Sky is a bit more hidden on this card but still there. I paired it with Calypso Coral and Parakeet Party this time around. I will be using this color combination again as it is so striking. I want to make one of the other colors the highlight to see how it feels. Kind of amazing how changing the most sued color will make the card feel so different.


Monochromatic is always a safe way to use any color. I used the Artistic Mix Masks for the background. The different values of Starry Sky on the background was done on purpose. I like the "unfinished" feel to this card. 


Check out all the In Colors and see which ones you want to add to your collection today! The 2021-2023 In Colors of Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink, Pale Papaya, Evening Evergreen, and Soft Succulent will be retiring in April. Don't miss out on those colors or their re-fills if you already have the pads. 

You can order these colors by clicking on the pictures below to go to my online store. 

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: