Thursday, January 19, 2023

Brewed For You Scrapbook Pages

Cheers! 
Getting together with some friends for drinks sounds like a blast! Now, I don't drink beer but I would love to sit and chat and just be with friends. Taking a few pictures and filling out these pages would be awesome too.


I used the Brewed For You bundle to accent these pages. Basic Black, Basic White, Crushed Curry, and just a bit of Basic Gray is the color combination for these pages. I did put some Wink of Stella on the beer heads just to have a bit of sparkle but not too much.


The designer series paper was in the fall mini and is not available any longer. I still have some left. Let me know if you really want some. I may be able to share with you. The letters were die cut. This is a very old set of dies that Stampin' Up! used to sell. I don't think I will ever get rid of my alphabet dies. I use them all the time for scrapbooking and other crafting.


I love the way these pages turned out. The Curry pops and makes you take notice. I know I have said it before but I truly love the challenge of making pages with different stamp sets. There is always a way to use Stampin' Up! in your scrapbooks. Got a set that is challenging you? Let me know! If I have it, I will play and see what I can come up with to inspire you.

The supplies are listed below and will take you to my online store by clicking on the pictures. 

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: