Friday, January 27, 2023

Kindest Gnomes

These gnomes are so stinking cute! I just love how cute they are. This set, Kindest Gnomes, has retired but you could pick up the new set called Friendly Gnomes and recreate these cards with those images and a different paper pack.

Balmy Blue and Real Red are very striking with each other. I love how the boldness of the red pops off the blue. I used the designer series paper Storybook Gnomes.


This gnome is my favorite one. He reminds me of the dwarves from Snow White headed to the mind to put in their days work. I hear "High! Ho! High, ho! It's off to work I go," every time I see him. I guess Id didn't see it right away or I wouldn't have paired him with Merry Christmas.


This little girl is adorable too. She is colored with blends (so are the other gnomes on this post) and die cut. 


Kindest Gnomes were created for Christmas cards but you could use this set for more than Christmas. Friendly Gnomes that is available now has a Valentine/love feel to them but, again, they can be used for more. The Gnome Dies match both sets! How awesome is that? One set of dies for both stamp sets. I hope Stampin' Up! does this more.

I have listed the supplies below for these cards. If you click on the pictures, you can go shopping in my online store. Have fun.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: