Thursday, January 23, 2020

Capture the Good Scrapbook Pages

I LOVE this color combination! This color combination was a swap challenge for the group that I'm part of on Facebook. I made several cards with Capture the Good and this color combination that I will be sharing with you soon.

The colors are Night of Navy, Poppy Parade, and Mango Melody.


This stamp set has some awesome phrases with it. I used them to decorate the pages without giving them a title. I stamped my camera and did a little bit of a color wash over it with the Night of Navy ink. I fussy cut the camera out. It's pretty square so it was easy to fussy cut.


The tag on the right I will use to journal the pictures I add to these pages. You may have missed the three rhinestones on the top left and bottom right of the set of pages. The added shimmer is a great touch.


I am very pleased with the way this set of pages turned out. They are fun and ready for pictures (whenever I get around to filling them). They also show that you don't need DSP to make beautiful pages.

Happy Stampin'!
Shelley

Supplies:


Product List

No comments: