Friday, January 17, 2020

Colorful Seasons and Come Gather DSP

I'm a little late in making and sharing these. The DSP on these is called Come To Gather and it has retired with the Holiday Mini catalog. I made them over my Christmas break. I wanted to use this beautiful paper even if it meant you wouldn't see them until after the paper has been retired. I think they can still inspire you so I'm going to share!

This colorful plaid is so pretty. I had to use it on a card. The leaves were die cut from Merry Merlot, Cajun Craze and Pretty Peacock.


By stamping the leaf in the background with Cajun Craze and laying the die cut of Merry Merlot over the top, you get a 3-D look.


I layered the die cut leaves over the DSP on the center panel for this card. 


These cards are pretty simple. The DSP makes creating cards super simple. Sometimes I feel like I am cheating when I use it on cards! I LOVE using it on scrapbook pages so I'm not sure why I feel like I'm cheating on cards. Hmm...

Happy Stampin'!
Shelley 

Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List

Card 2:


Product List
Card 3:


Product List

No comments: