Thursday, January 16, 2020

Nature's Beauty Crackled

Over my Christmas break from school (I'm a full time middle school teacher's aide), I took the time to play and I enjoyed every minute of my two week break! Now I have to see if I can get all the goodies I created on here in a timely manor. 

I created 3 sets of 3 cards each using this beautiful set. This set is call Nature's Beauty. I used the Crackled Paint background and Well Said but changed the accent color for each card. These cards are #simplestamping because they only use paper, ink and stamps. Although, using 3 stamp sets might disqualify it too! They are still pretty simple cards.


This fox looks so real, well all the animals do! What a great job the stamp artist did in creating this set making these animals so real looking. I used Terracotta Tile with the fox.


I used Coastal Cabana with the deer.


Heather Highland is the purple with this adorable bunny.


I like making these sets of cards. They use all the images and give you a great gift if you need on in a hurry!

Happy Stampin'!
Shelley

Supplies:



Product List

No comments: