Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Flourishing Phrases

Flourishing Phrases has been a favorite of mine for a while. I love all the things you can do with it. It really is never ending and you can create for just about everything that you would need a card for with this great set!

Here I made a sympathy card. I used Merry Merlot. I used Wink of Stella to water-color the flower tops. They are really sparkly! I also have three pearls on the main panel of the card.


I created the same card using Blueberry Bushel on this one. Isn't it amazing how different these two cards feel with just a small color change?


This card has a washed out look to it because I stamped the flowers and then spritzed the card stock with water and let dry a couple of times. I was hoping for a more imperfect look than what I got but I do like the soft, hazy images.


This card is more of a simply stamped card. The lattice looking piece is die cut though. I did add a pearl to the center of the flower.


Another set I have so many ideas for but just not enough time to create! Man, my full time job is getting in the way! Can you relate?

Happy Stampin'!
Shelley

Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List

Card 2:


Product List

Card 3:


Product List

Card 4:


Product List

2 comments:

Diane said...

Simple but elegant!

Shelley Z said...

Thank you, Diane!