Monday, January 20, 2020

Honey Bees Scrapbook Pages

Here are the scrapbook pages that I created for the blog hop a couple of weeks ago that I decided to not share at that time. The background paper is from the Sale-a-bration freebie, Golden Honey. I have almost used my whole pack of this paper! That is not normal for me but I'm loving it!


This paper is gold print on Whisper White background. I wanted my bees to stand out a bit more than that and I wanted a bit more color so I took my black marker and colored the stripes of the bees in with black. It really added what I was looking for to complete these pages. (TIP: I only colored the ones that would be showing after laying the Basic Black cardstock on top. This way I wasn't coloring the whole sheets and you not seeing all of it!)


My bees were stamped with Stazon and colored with Daffodil Delight marker. Then die cut and adhered to the pages. They are on dimensionals and the wings are accented with Wink of Stella.


I used this paper in my explosion book too. You can see that tutorial HERE. I truly adore the way that book turned out!

Happy Stampin'!
Shelley

Supplies:


Product List

No comments: