Friday, January 3, 2020

Perfectly Plaid Scrapbook Pages

The new year has just begun. Have you made any resolutions? I want to work on my scrapbooking and by Stampin' Up! business more as well as maintain a few habits that I started last year. I have a schedule to read through the Bible in a year and I did complete it in 2019. I would like to do it again. I also have been able to share at least one project every week on a couple of Facebook groups for demonstrators. I want to continue doing that too! That's good news for you! I share all those projects here too!

 I did create these pages before Christmas but I am looking forward to putting some pictures on these beauties!


The DSP is called Wrapped in Plaid. I think you can see all the designs in this paper on these pages. I just flipped the pages around to have them showing.


The trees are from the Perfectly Plaid stamp set. I have really enjoyed this set this fall.


Another resolution for me is to use the many supplies that I have in my stamp room. I would like to create using up what I already have and maybe even do a craft fair or two this year. 

Now which new habits will be created and maintained? Any you would like to share?

Happy Stampin'!
Shelley

Supplies:



Product List

No comments: