Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Melon Painted Harvest

I didn't get a chance to play with Painted Harvest this fall and I adore this set! So I pulled it out during break. I changed up the colors from fall to spring and this is what I made.

I inked up half of the large flower stamp and it's second step stamp to make coneflowers, one of my favorite flowers!


Here I used the whole flower and it's second layer to create a background. The Whisper White cardstock was stamped first and then run through Pinewood Planks embossing folder. I then took a sponge with Crumb Cake on it and ran it over the top of the raised paper to highlight the planks.


I used the Handwritten background stamp. I used So Saffron for the main part of the flower. 


Check out your stamps! They don't have to be for a certain season or holiday. You can change them up and get different looks with them. It's kind of fun to see what else you can do with them.

Happy Stampin'!
Shelley

Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List

Card 2:


Product List

Card 3:


Product List

No comments: