Monday, January 6, 2020

Christmas Gleaming Scrapbook 3

HAPPY EPIPHANY! HAPPY 12TH DAY OF CHRISTMAS!

Another layout using Christmas Gleaming. I really liked this suite! I'm so glad it will return next fall. I will get to play some more! YEAH!

This layout is a bit more simplistic but still so gorgeous! The holly and ornaments are stamped with VersaMark ink and then embossed with copper embossing powder.


The holly is water colored in non traditional colors. I used Shaded Spruce and Pretty Peacock to color them but I used a real light hand so there is only a hint of the color. I did the same to the stamped and punched ornaments.


The holly is fussy cut. It doesn't take too long and I don't mind doing that fussy cutting, although I wouldn't want to to it on a ton at a time! You can see that I also punched the ornaments from the copper foil paper to do some layering.


I think I have a start on my scrapbooking resolution for the year! Now I have to keep it up!

Happy Stampin'!
Shelley 

Supplies:



Product List

No comments: