Monday, January 13, 2020

Varied Vases

This is the last set of cards that I made before the 2019-2020 annual catalog went live. So I do have a couple of items that are retired but easily swapped out, because it's easy to swap those items, I'm sharing these cards with you.

The color are Soft Sea Foam, Crushed Curry, and  Mint Macaron. The brightness of the Crushed Curry really made this a harder color combination to work with but I prevailed! I stamped the flowers on the Mint Macaron with the same ink and used the punch for the vases.


I ran the Soft Sea Foam through the Corrugated embossing folder. The flowers have rhinestones in the centers. I stamped and punched the vase and then added a little baker's twine bow.


My last card I used the retired cable knit embossing folder. This is where you can switch that folder out for any of the others and have a great card too. I added a few pearls on main panel.


I'm hoping to use this set again soon but I have quite the list of sets that I need to use! Some are brand new and have only collected dust! I will see what I can all get done.

Happy Stampin'!
Shelley 

Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List

Card 2:


Product List

Card 3:


Product List

No comments: