Friday, January 24, 2020

Nature's Beauty Circles

I'm sharing the second set of cards that I made using Nature's Beauty. You can see the first set HERE if you would like. 

These are fairly simple cards in that there isn't much too them. I used Well Said for the verbiage.


Each animal got it's own color. This adorable bunny got Granny Apple Green. 


After die cutting the circle or oval for these cards, I stamped the grass with Granny Apple Green. The deer is Night of Navy.


Each animal was water colored after being stamped. The sly fox is Pumpkin Pie.


Because I make 2 of each design when I'm creating, I have a great set of notecards to give as a gift or I can use them individually.

I have one more set of cards using these beautiful animals. Be on the lookout!

Happy Stampin'!
Shelley

Supplies:


Product List

No comments: