Monday, January 27, 2020

Navy Painted Harvest

While Painted Harvest was on my desk last week, I played a bit more. You can see the other cards HERE 

I fussy cut the flower and used the punch for the leaves. I stamped Birch background on a smaller piece of card stock. There are 3 rhinestones on this card. They seem to not want to be photographed. Maybe they are shy. 😉


This is pretty straight forward. The flowers and leaves were stamped on the Whisper White card stock and then layered with Night of Navy on So Saffron. The words were stamped on So Saffron.


 I used an oval for the main image. I am in need a of a few anniversary cards so I thought this one would be a good choice. I love the denim ribbon. 


I enjoy the fact that Painted Harvest is an awesome set to create with year round and not just in the fall. I haven't seen a card I didn't like using this set and every color combination is striking.

Happy Stampin'!
Shelley

Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List

Card 2:


Product List

Card 3:


Product List

No comments: