Wednesday, January 1, 2020

So Many Stars Scrapbook Pages

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

The Stitched Stars dies are so pretty! I used a couple of them to create these pages. The colors are Poppy Parade and Granny Apple Green. I really like these colors together for Christmas. They are so bright and cheerful!


The strips of card stock are woven together in the corner and the stars are layered on top. I don't think you can see it very well but the white star on the layers is stamped with So Many Stars. I also stamped the splatter stamp behind the stars.


The words and stars are from So Many Stars too. The stamp set is no longer available but the dies are! You could use these words from other sets to recreate this or find words that fit your reason for scrapbooking!


I wonder what these pages would look like with a different color scheme. Hmmm...so many things on my to-do list! I've decided to stop calling it my to-do list and calling it my ta-da list. You see, if I get everything done on it, it would be a miracle and I could announce TA-DA!!

Happy Stampin'!
Shelley

Supplies:



Product List

No comments: