Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Honey Bee

The new set Honey Bee and the Designer Series Paper, Golden Honey, are so much fun to play with together. I made these cards for the blog hop I was just part of but then decided to share them later. I hope you enjoy!

I stamped the hive in Daffodil Delight and die cut it. The bees were stamped with black Stazon and die cut too. I did color the strips with my Daffodil Delight marker. I then added Wink of Stella to the wings. 


I think this paper from Golden Honey is my favorite. I love the gold flowers. My bees were stamped with black, colored with Daffodil Delight marker and Wink of Stella on the wings.


The black background of this paper is so striking and rich. I cut the panel into three pieces. The bee was done the same way as the others. The Wink of Stella on those wings really make the wings seem like the real thing to me.


I have another set of cards to share as well as a set of scrapbook pages. I really enjoyed playing with this paper and stamps!

Happy Stampin'!
Shelley

Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List
Card 2:


Product List
Card 3:


Product List

No comments: