Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Snowy Perfectly Plaid

One last winter/Christmas layout to share. We haven't gotten snow in SE Wisconsin since the week after Halloween! Yep, that's right. We got 3 snow storms in about 10 days starting on Halloween and have only seen a dusting since. Quite bizarre really.

That doesn't mean it's not coming! So I had to create a set of pages with snow on them. 


The snow banks are Whisper White paper that I tore the edges of and then sponged Balmy Blue ink on the torn edges to create a more dimensional look.


The trees are punched from Shaded Spruce, Call me Clover and Pear Pizzazz. The snowflakes are from Colorful Seasons stamp set and Seasonal Layers dies.


Now I need some snow so that I can fill these pages with pictures of my girls in the snow! (Although, I may have pictures from years past that haven't been scrapped yet that deserve a set of pages!)

Happy Stampin'!
Shelley

Supplies:



Product List

No comments: