Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Capture the Good

This is that great color combination! I love how these colors work so well together. You may recall that I used this stamp set, Capture the Good, and color combination on a scrapbook layout. You can see that HERE if you missed it or want to take another look.

I stamped the smile in a line on the right side of the card stock. The camera was stamped with Night of Navy ink and then I used an Aqua Painter to pull the color from the image to give it a color wash.


"The focus is all on you." What a great saying for just about any card you would need to send someone. I color washed the camera and the heart shutter. The shutter is on a dimensional and I used the Fine Tip Glue Pen to add a bit of glue to the heart. The dried glue gives a bit more dimension.


I color washed the camera again. I didn't like the looks of the camera without a bit of color in it. This one has been over done just a bit but still looks nice. I did fussy cut the camera. I used some of the other stamps in this set to create the backdrop for the camera.


Do you have a shutter bug in your family? I have a friend who doesn't go any where without taking a ton of pictures. I think of her every time I see this set!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List
Card 2:


Product List
Card 3:


Product List

No comments: