Monday, March 14, 2022

Beautiful Moments

This stamp set reminds me of my girls. My girls aren't this little any longer but I remember when they were like it was yesterday. Where does the time go? 

The card base is Flirty Flamingo with Night of Navy and Just Jade. The Night of Navy layer is embossed with the Timeworn folder. The image was colored with blends. Oh to be on the ocean...I'm dreaming!


My girls were always so sweet to each other. Well, maybe not always but they really love each and were mostly good together. The two girls on this card are so sweet. I image them picking up shells while getting their feet wet in the water. 


Momma needs some time to herself too. I was just chatting with a friend about how fast the time goes when the kids are little. How tired we were and how we wish we could go back and truly treasure all the little moments of the kids growing up. The days are long but the years are short never made sense to me until recently. I miss my littles but love the adults they have become. 


You might notice the dress on this card is patterned. This is a technique called paper piecing. Stamp the image on the cardstock. Then stamp it again on pattern paper. Fussy cut the portion of the pattern paper you wish to use. Adhere to the image on the cardstock. HERE is my Facebook Live video where I made this card.

If you are looking for supplies, please feel free to click on the pictures below and head to my online store.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: