Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Biggest Wish

Biggest Wishes has got to be everyone's favorite greeting set! It comes with both block letter words and scripted words. They work great together.

I started with a base of Night of Navy. The designer series paper is from the hostess pack of papers called Pattern Party. I died cut two tags and stamped the greeting on one of them. I adhered the tags together and added some denim ribbon at the top. The tags were added to the front of the card with dimensionals.


It's hard to see in the picture of this card but "hello" is stamped over the top of the "friend" with Pool Party ink. To get the greetings perfectly lined up and perfectly on top of each other I used my Stamparatus and did a technique called hinge stamping. You line up the stamp on the cardstock where you want it. Lower one of the plates on the Stamparatus and pick up the stamp. Ink it up and stamp. Move the plate down one hinge, ink again and stamp. Repeat until cardstock is covered. I made this card on a Facebook Live that you can watch HERE to see how this is done. 


This card is a fun fold card called tri-fold pocket card. It doesn't look like much from the front. I stamped the greeting on the tag and added another tag and ribbon to the front. Now, let's go take a look at the inside of the beauty!


Isn't this cool? So the designer series paper is cut at 5-1/4" x 12" and scored at 4" and 8". On one end of the paper, cut from the score line to the end of the paper on a diagonal. Be aware of how the paper is oriented so that you don't have upside down items. Fold on the two score lines to create the pocket and the card. Adhere the pocket on the one side that goes from the bottom to the top. HERE is the Facebook Live video where I made this card. 


You NEED this stamp set! I use mine all the time and I think you will too. To get this set, you can purchase it from my online store by clicking on the pictures below.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: