Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Sweet Ice Cream

YUM! Who's ready for some warm weather and ice cream? I guess we don't have to wait for the warm weather, let's get together and have some ice cream. I made my own!

I started with Pool Party card base. The Basic White layer was stamped first and then embossed with Hammered embossing folder. The designer series paper is Simply Marbleous which just retired at the end of February with the end of sale-a-bration. Although, you might be like me and still have an order coming! The ice cream has Wink of Stella all over. So pretty!


I used the punch to punch out the cone and used them to create the border on this card. It's an out of the box idea, meaning that the punch is not used in the way it was intended. I have a couple of other out of the box ideas for this punch that I'm hoping to make soon.


I loved making this background. It was so simple and a huge WOW factor to it. Start with a piece of vellum. Color with vellum with blends. Just scribble. The color doesn't have to perfect on the vellum. Place drops of 91% alcohol on the vellum and let it do it's magic! HERE is the Facebook Live that I did with this technique.


I don't know what the weather by you is like. We had 60 degrees on Saturday and 4 inches of snow this morning. I hear there is another snow storm coming our way later this week. I guess spring is coming but not soon! Let's get ice cream anyway!

All the supplies are listed below. You can go shopping in my online store by clicking on the pictures below. 

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: