Thursday, March 10, 2022

Friendly Hello Scrapbook Pages

Scrapbook pages can be challenging and I love it! To me it is fun to try to figure out how to use a stamp set and papers to make pages to put some pictures on. This set of pages wasn't too difficult.

The Friendly Hello bundle was great fun to play with. The bright colors of the papers are just up my alley. 


The base is Pool Party with three strips of designer series paper on the edges of the layout. Fresh Freesia is the perfect backdrop for some pictures when them make their way to the pages. I stamped the greeting with Evening Evergreen ink. The flowers were stamped and colored in and then fussy cut. I adhered two of them peeking out from behind the greeting and a smaller flower I added to the top of the greeting as well as a small bow.


The bird was also stamped with Evening Evergreen. It was then colored in with blends and die cut with a circle. I added it to the page with dimensionals.


Is there a stamp set or bundle that you would like to see a set of scrapbook pages made with? I will take that challenge (if I own the stamps/bundle) and create so that you can be inspired to create your own!

Are in need of supplies? Check out my online store by clicking on the pictures below.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: