Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Awesome Otters

Did you get the Awesome Otter set from Sale-a-bration? I think these guys are so stinkin' cute. I knew I wanted them. I got them right away and then didn't take the time to create anything with them. The full-time job really puts a damper on all the fun things in life! 😁

I created a water colored background for this cutie by putting Pool Party ink on my largest water painter and adding to the Basic White cardstock. Notice I did not fill the whole card or make a huge area for him to swim. I think that helps keep this card simple.


This little dude is ready to P-A-R-T-Y! The bark embossing folder creates a water like background for him. The stars help give a party vibe to this card. The hat was fussy cut but it only took a few seconds and adds some dimension to the card.


This is a triangle card. I don't know if you can see, but the card opens through the diagonal center. Make sure when you adhere that center piece, you only adhere to one side of the triangle! 

To make this card, score an 8-1/2" x 11" piece of cardstock at 4-1/4" when the 8-1/2" side is on top. Turn 90 degrees and score at the 5-1/2" mark with the 11" side on top. Place the cardstock on an angle so that opposite corners line up with the cutting groove. Cut. Fold the triangles together to create the card. I made this card on a Facebook Live. The replay can be found HERE


I know Sale-a-bration has ended but you can still create with all the goodies even if you can't purchase them any longer. 

For the other supplies, you can go to my online store by clicking on the pictures below.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: