Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Quiet Meadow

Quiet Meadow was a focus for on of my Class to Go class (now called Class at Home). These were the cards that was part of that class. 

This first card is a fairly simple card to create. I used the Petal Pink and Soft Sea Foam blends to color the flower. 


The flowers on this card were fussy cut. This bundle has some fantastic dies but not one to cut this flower out. Oh well. I don't mind a bit of fussy cutting. I dyed the ribbon and pearls with Daffodil Delight blends. I love doing this. It makes the ribbon and pearls even more useful.


This last card is all about those fantastic dies! I used 3 of the flowers and the 2 butterflies dies to create this card. The wood grain background paper is some of my favorite!


Every month I focus on a new bundle for my Class At Home. If you would like more information, please ask! I'm happy to share!

If you would like to shop on your own, please click on the pictures below to go to my online store.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: