Thursday, March 24, 2022

Driving By Scrapbook Pages

How about these pages? I think they turned out so adorable! The Sunshine & Rainbows designer series paper brings me so much delight! The bright colors are so happy and fun.


The clouds were fussy cut from one of the pieces of paper from the pack and then adhered with dimensionals. The cars were fussy cut out after they were stamped. My bus was stamped on Basic White cardstock and then again on the rainbow paper. Both were fussy cut. I only cut the bottom portion of the van from the rainbow paper and adhered that to the top of the Basic White van.


The rainbow was also fussy cut. The corvette had balloons on it that I just didn't cut out after it was stamped. The ribbon on the bottom is wrapped around the edges. I then made a bow and added it to the top of the ribbon. The squares on the bottom are 2" square. This is a fun way to show lots of designs of the paper. 


I really like this patch work quilt look for using those 6" x 6" packs of designer series papers. You get to use so many of the patterns too! 

Looking for supplies? Click on the pictures below to go shop my online store!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: