Thursday, March 3, 2022

Snow Much Fun Scrapbook Pages

Well, I'm over winter! I'm ready for spring and sun and heat and soccer and...BUT I still have this awesome set of scrapbook pages to share with you! 

This set of pages really sparkles and shines but I didn't capture that in the pictures. 


I started with Cherry Cobbler 12 x 12 cardstock as the base for these pages. I layered on some Basic White. The photo mats are in Pool Party.


The designer series paper is from You're a Peach! Isn't that a strange place to get paper for some snow pages? I wanted that Pool Party color in a small pattern. I went through all the papers that I have and found this polka dotted paper and it was perfect!


I added some small strips of Basic Black and some black glittered organdy ribbon bows for details. The snowflakes were die cut from Smoky Slate and Wink of Stella was added to each one before putting them on the paper. I also added a few rhinestones. Aren't they lovely pages?

The supplies for these pages are listed below and you can purchase those supplies by clicking on the pictures to go to my online store. 

Happy Stampin'! 
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: