Friday, March 18, 2022

Peaceful Deer

Peaceful Deer is a fun set to tease my dad and brother with. You see, they are deer hunters and haven't gotten a deer a while so I told them that I had gotten more than one deer. I don't think they thought I was funny when I showed them my deer but I sure enjoyed it!

The base color is Crumb Cake. The designer series paper is called Peaceful Prints. It was only available during sale-a-bration last fall. I think I hoarded this paper so it's time to get some of it cut and on cards and scrapbooks!


I really like the way this card turned out. Granny Apple Green and Poppy Parade are a bright rendition of traditional red and green Christmas colors. I used my Poppy Parade blends to color a couple of pearls. Did you notice the one on the deer's nose?


More of the Peaceful Prints designer series paper graces this card. This is a fun fold card too. You see, the circles that the deer is on swings open to the right and then the left flap opens up. Not a difficult design but one that makes it fun to play. You can watch how I made this card HERE


While I had this set and papers out, I decided to create some tags too. Wouldn't these be great to find under your Christmas tree? 


Keep working on those Christmas cards. It's a great way to not get overwhelmed during a time that should be filled with joy, family and fun!

Please take a few moments to go shopping in my online store by clicking on the pictures below.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:




Product List

No comments: