Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Seas the Day

The March Class At Home featured the Seas the Day bundle. I LOVE the ocean. This set was one that was easy for me to know I had to purchase and get creating! I have plans to create a few more projects with this set but I have taken on some extra responsibilities at school for the next couple of weeks which will require more time outside of the school day. So, we will see if I am able to get some more done.

I did some block and marker stamping to create this card. 


Did you notice the faux sea glass pieces? I really like the added dimension these added to the cards. I will have to get some more before the end of June, as they are only available until then.


This die is part of the die set that coordinates with this stamp set. There is so much detail! I did add a couple of extra pieces to the outside of the frame for a bit more dimension but I'm not sure it was truly needed. I do wish I would have remember to stamp the bubbles after I had stamped the sea creatures. I had it all put together and I realized I forgot. Oh well.


My Class At Home always features a bundle. You will get about $20 in product with each option. Option 1 has the bundle, option 2 is the stamp set and option 3 is the products. All 3 options also contain supplies to create 6 cards (2 each of 3 designs) and a PDF tutorial on how to create the cards. I try to include a technique or fun fold or something to learn and use on other creations. Please let me know if you are interested in one of these classes. 

If you would like to go shopping, please click on the pictures below to find my online store. 

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: