Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Driving By

This cute little car set will look fabulous no matter what colors you use. Driving By was only available during Sale-a-bration but I think several last minute orders have been delivered in last couple of days and why not still stamp with a fun set? 

I wanted some more masculine cards so I chose the color palette of Pumpkin Pie, Pale Papaya and Basic Black. I used the Birch background on this first card. It felt like the road to me. The bug has some presents on the top of it on the stamp. I used a post it not to cover them and then inked up the stamp. I then removed the post it note and stamped the image on my cardstock.


This is my favorite card of the three. The layout could be used with so many different sets I think it is one to keep in the arsenal! The bus was colored with Pumpkin Pie and Pale Papaya blends.


This is another layout that will work with many stamp sets. I used the stripes of the Stripes & Splatter embossing folders for the background on this card. 


None of these cards have any super special techniques used to create them. They are just a bit more than stamps, paper and ink but you don't always need all the tools or all the techniques to complete some fun cards. 

Most of the supplies for these cards are available in my online store. Please click the pictures below to go shopping.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: