Tuesday, March 15, 2022

On the Horizon

On the Horizon spoke to me as soon as I saw it. I knew I needed this stamp set, dies and paper so that I could make some great cards with it. I like this bundle so much I did feature it for a Class At Home in January. Here are the cards that were part of that class

This card uses the whole bundle. Isn't that fence just too much? It is adhered to the tag in such a way that it looks like it is coming off the page. 


The paper does most of the work for this beauty. I added the line of trees to the designer series paper and a greeting with birds in the background to complete this one. 


This paper just sings! The pack comes with 24 designs on the papers. If you cut them to 3" x 3", you will be able to create 192 cards with one pack of designer series paper. This is a great layout for these papers to sing their songs!


If you would like to know more about my Class At Home, please let me know. I can share with you the information for the class for the month of March. 

The supply list below is what came with this class. You can click on the pictures and go to my online store to purchase them.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: